Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37w, 4 days... Uncomfortable

(4 Posts)
Teddypom Sat 20-Feb-16 10:20:50

Hi all, I'm really starting to struggle now! I'll be 38 weeks this week and feel huge!
I'm definitely bigger this time around and struggle to get comfortable sitting down.
Yesterday afternoon I had shooting pains in my lady bits which lasted until I went to bed last night. I went to bed wondering whether this was the start of something, but nothing.
Anyone else feeling whale like? And, or, any tips for getting labour started?!

Brunette28 Sat 20-Feb-16 13:07:48

I'm the same 37+3 and I really feel i have had enough now sad just bought a gym ball today they say I can help get baby down into position. I will also be trying everything possible to start this labour...curry, sex, you name it I will try it..!! Good luck smile

Teddypom Sat 20-Feb-16 16:28:26

Oh yes - I forgot about the birthing ball. I bounced a lot when expecting my daughter but don't think I can face it this time.... Laziness is stopping me!
I feel a lot more impatient this time around! x

Brunette28 Sat 20-Feb-16 17:12:26

Yes me too took about half hour to blow up and I have bounced on it for about 5mins in total grin I am very impatient aswell just want it over with

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now