Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aren't there any dedicated pregnancy magazines any more?

(5 Posts)
lostindubai Fri 19-Feb-16 20:41:14

I see from an old thread on here that Pregnancy and Birth magazine has been discontinued since last time I was pg. Which is a shame as I got lots of inspiration from it from maternity wear to nursery accessories.

It seems there is nothing at all on the shelves to fill that gap, unless I'm missing something. Anyone know? I'm struggling for inspiration this time around and I was kind of counting on it to spark off some ideas.

Homeboddy49 Fri 19-Feb-16 20:47:52

Hey there
I've been looking as well as I was sure I've seen them in the past but can't see them at all

nixxxy Fri 19-Feb-16 21:33:22

There's a magazine called Gurgle that you can pick up in Mothercare (that's where I always see it though I think you can get it in WH Smiths/Sainsbury's/Morrisons too...) I'm sure I've seen Mother & Baby about too. Good hunting!

NeedACleverNN Sat 20-Feb-16 08:40:50

I always buy mother and baby and prima mother and baby.

Both sold monthly in wh smiths and sainsburys.

lostindubai Sat 20-Feb-16 09:56:49

Thanks all. Yes I've got both of those already. Imagine that Gurgle is along similar lines. I just wanted something targeted mainly at pregnancy and preparation but I guess it doesn't exist any more. Boo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now