Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is it worth buying a sleepyhead?

(7 Posts)
milkyman Fri 19-Feb-16 09:06:56

I already have a snuzpod.

cocobutterandsoda Fri 19-Feb-16 09:11:25

We bought the bigger one after dd wouldn't transition from Moses basket to cot. Worked a treat and she still sleeps in it on her bed now at 2 1/2

welshweasel Fri 19-Feb-16 09:13:17

Wait and see what your baby is like! We have a snuzpod and he wouldn't settle in it. For a few nights we settled him in his pram carrycot and put that inside the snuzpod once he was asleep and then my friend lent me her sleepyhead which fits inside the snuzpod and he loves. But your baby may be fine in the snuzpod on its own. It's worth remembering that pretty much anything you might ever need or want for a baby can be delivered to your home next day via Amazon so maybe just get the bare minimum and wait and see!

cocobutterandsoda Fri 19-Feb-16 09:19:11

Def agree to wait until baby is here.

milkyman Fri 19-Feb-16 09:20:41

Good point! My first ds slept so little last time that im determind to try everything!

BunloafAndCrumpets Fri 19-Feb-16 10:36:22

I was going to wait until the baby had arrived and get it if I needed it. But in the last, uncomfortable, sleep-deprived days of pregnancy I cracked and ordered one. It just fit in our snuzpod. Baby slept really well in it from day 1. Handy to move round the house for naps on coffee table etc too! It is a bit of a bind having to take it on holiday etc so this is worth considering - you might create a dependency. For me, it's worth it! Congrats and good luck with your baby smile

Simmi1 Fri 19-Feb-16 10:43:42

Yeap - my 5 month old loves hers and sleeps really well every night. Was definitely a good buy even if it is expensive for what it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now