Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

worried!

(15 Posts)
anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 09:11:12

I found trsts i did throughout mod december early jan n they were all positives but i obvs hadnt waited long enough for them to develop properly so i have no idea how far gone i am anymore had a couple days bleed 25th december light notmally im on for 7 days heavy.. read online implantation can happen 4 weeks into pregnancy.. not got a scan for another 5 weeks im worrying so much and stressing i just want to no how far gone i am ans if my baby is okay 😢

sepa Wed 17-Feb-16 10:27:44

I'm sorry but your post doesn't really make sense?

You work out your estimated due date by the 1st day of your last period though. Eg, if your period was 1st December you would be 11 weeks pregnant.

Have you booked in with a midwife?

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 10:34:42

I had a bleed 2tth dec for 3 days very very light... before that i had a normal period at the end of november.. i have a midwife not mett her yet as she is on annual leave i see her end of the month

mummytobecabz Wed 17-Feb-16 10:48:32

Are you sure they were positives and not evap lines?

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 10:51:55

I dont no.. thus id why im so confused they refuse to move my scan so im just sitting worrying about it

megganonion Wed 17-Feb-16 10:54:00

I'm kinda in same boat. Last proper period 14th December. . Light 1/2 day spotting 10th Jan.. I assumed was my period as I normally on last 1-2 days. Bfp 7th Feb not sure if last was implantation I've a scan booked for Friday (risk of ectopic). I got so fed up ttc for 2 years and nothing so just stopped testing now no idea if I'm 5 weeks or 9. My go doesn't do bloods and midwife can't c me until march. If your hospital has epu phone and ask for scan worse they can say is no x

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 10:58:30

Its so confusing.. tests i did prior to mid dec are still one line tests mid to late dec were positive.. ive rang the scanning place they say speak to doctor or midwife but they say they cant do anything Bout scanning earlier.. what is epu? If its the early preg unit they also say they wint do a scan without me being refered but no one will sad been stressing so much

megganonion Wed 17-Feb-16 11:07:18

Well firstly take a deep breath. Have you taken a pregnancy test lately? When was last positive? Start taking folic acid if you aren't already? Are you in UK? I no its confusing and stressful but stressing isn't helping. Have you taken clear blue digital test? The weeks indicator 1. At this stage I think it would be best indicator of how far gone you are?

Junosmum Wed 17-Feb-16 11:10:57

Firstly, calm down. Sounds like they taking 25th December as your last period, making you just over 7 weeks. Unless you have bleeding or pain there is no reason for you to have an additional scan at this point and unless you've previously had a number of losses they won't scan for reassurance. It sounds like you are having the totally normal pregnancy worries. If you really want a reassurance scan you could pay for one privately, loads of places do them these days and they range in price from £50 - £100. At 7 weeks you'd likely see a heart beat flicking away in a little bean.

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 11:12:16

Yeahh i did clear blue a few days ago but only goes up to 3+ which is what i got so i no im more than 3 weeks at least :s im take folic acid and vit d etc too

megganonion Wed 17-Feb-16 11:19:45

I think 3+ on clear blue means u r 6+ weeks from lmp. I only got 1-2 weeks on 7th hence y I think I'm only 5 weeks. I haven't tested since 8th as I am risk of ectopic and don't want to stress myself out. I'd say u r about 7 weeks - 9 weeks. Most people don't get scan until 12 weeks. The fact that u r hcg was high enough to get everything 3+ is a good sign. Your probly just freaking cause u don't no how far you are. Unless you start to bleed of have stitch like pain in your side they will not scan you. You can go private and you could probably get a scan tomorrow and then you would no for sure grin

Artioo2 Wed 17-Feb-16 11:26:01

If you mean you've just found some old tests you did in December and you've only just seen they're positive but they weren't positive at the time, then the results are not reliable. Have you done a test since then and got a positive after following the test instructions for how long to leave it to develop?

In the end, no matter how far along you are, try to reassure yourself that it makes no difference to your baby! They'll be growing away happily in there.

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 12:40:36

Yes i did 3 as paxk asys and all cane out positive. I keep getting a horrible achy feelibg in my tummy (at bottom) and horrible back ache is this normal? Have had no bleeding and the aches arnt extreme if you no what i mean x

Mslg Wed 17-Feb-16 12:46:15

Yes don't worry - mild pain, like period cramps, is normal in early pregnancy and I have back ache on and off as well.

anc1993 Wed 17-Feb-16 12:47:40

Just been sittinf with hot water bottle. I didnt have any of this with my first!
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now