Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Normal for pregnancy symptoms to subside at 12 weeks?

(4 Posts)
charlottexox Tue 16-Feb-16 15:49:51

Hi ladies smile
I am currently 12 weeks pregnant (13 this Friday). I had my first scan last Monday and everything went good, heartbeat was found and baby was moving around.
But now I am 12 weeks and I'm not having the symptoms that I experienced in the first few weeks. My boobs aren't as sore and I am not as tired as I was. I was one of the lucky ones and didn't get the morning sickness wink
My acne seems to be clearing up at the moment too, which I suffered with for years as I have PCOS and I did break out in the first few weeks of being pregnant.
Should I be panicking or is this considered normal for 12/13 weeks and OK?hmm

CultureSucksDownWords Tue 16-Feb-16 15:52:09

Yes it's normal, please don't worry about it. Enjoy this period of time before you get to the third trimester.

DixieNormas Tue 16-Feb-16 15:52:47

Yes it can be, I think it's due to the placenta kicking in. Lots of people find symptoms settle after the first trimester.

Cuttheraisins Tue 16-Feb-16 15:54:52

Normal. Soon enough you will have to go to the loo every hour and be craving cucumber ice cream! Both my pregnancies I was feeling at my best between 12 and about 24 weeks. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now