Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

large changing bags

(6 Posts)
JellyBaby26 Mon 15-Feb-16 08:37:28

I currently have a babymel which is great and have a 9 month old. Am expecting dc2 in just over 3 months old and I just don't think the bag is big enough for extra nappies, another set of spare clothes, food, wipes etc etc.

What large bags can you recommend? I saw some in the m&p outlet at the weekend but a) they are over priced for a non brand and b) didn't have long handles for over the pushchair.

A friend has an iCandy one which is huge but its patent and not very me at all !

AveEldon Mon 15-Feb-16 20:42:02

Try Kipling

AveEldon Mon 15-Feb-16 20:42:11

Or Skip Hop

Heavenscent86 Mon 15-Feb-16 20:42:58

Pink lining does a twins changing bag.

trilbydoll Mon 15-Feb-16 20:44:18

I've got a Mia Tui which fits baby stuff and changes of clothes for dd1, it's a decent size.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 15-Feb-16 20:47:20

My sis in law has a stork sack, think it was around £140 from John Lewis (hers are 19 months and 3 months) she shopped around and had multiple bags before she decided that one was the right size to fit both babies things in x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now