Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any 'berries' pregnant with baby number two?

(18 Posts)
IamChipmunk Sun 14-Feb-16 17:41:29

There was a conception/pregnancy thread (still is!) A few years back full of lovely 30+ ladies ttc baby #1. Known as the berries.

I am an original berrie from bunnygirlys first thread. Although name changed since then.
I'm currently pregnant with dc2.

Are there any other berries around, pregnant with baby number two?

Bunnygirlie Sun 14-Feb-16 19:36:47

Hi chipmunk!

What were you called before Hun?

A berry spotted your thread so thought I'd come say hi! smile

Cavort Sun 14-Feb-16 19:54:47

Hi Chipmunk, I was on the original Berry thread. I am not pg with #2 but my DC2 is 4 months old.

There are a few of us who now have 2 (or even 3) DC's or are currently pg with #2.

PickledLilly Sun 14-Feb-16 20:01:18

Hi Chipmunk, I was an original berry. I'm pg with number 2. I don't remember your username have you name changed? (I have so you may not recognise me either!)

Foodylicious Sun 14-Feb-16 20:23:09

Hi, i wasn't on the first thread, joined a few threads after ( nor am i pg with #2) can you tellus something about yourself that only we would know, but won't give you away?

Foodylicious Sun 14-Feb-16 20:23:49

Congratulations btw!

IamChipmunk Sun 14-Feb-16 20:27:38

Hello ladies! How lovely to 'see' you again!

I was puppymummy!

Currently 17 weeks with dc2!

I know once the babies were born most people moved to Facebook. But I'm not on it!

I spotted Merkin on another thread and that inspired me to start this one!

I had a ds after a massive run of dds

NotWithoutMyMerkin Sun 14-Feb-16 20:35:04

Hey puppymummy! Drop me a PM and I'll let you know where we are now

Bunnygirlie Sun 14-Feb-16 20:49:28

Hey Chipmonk/puppy

There are a few berry Facebook groups if you want to join us smile

Quodlibet Sun 14-Feb-16 21:26:15

Hi Chipmunk

I was also on the original threads and have a 2yr old DD and am 18wks w number 2.

ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Mon 15-Feb-16 01:30:02

Hi, IAmChipmunk! I was on the original thread as well, now almost 12 weeks with DC2. How old is your DS?

IamChipmunk Mon 15-Feb-16 16:26:04

Hi ladies, yes goody I remember you and quod.

Ds is 20 months, I'm currently 17 weeks. Due end of July.

Pickled, can you say what ur name was before? How are you finding two?!

Zombies are you a name change too?

Sadly I'm not on Facebook and don't really want to go there!

HazleNutt Mon 15-Feb-16 16:39:48

Hi, I was on the original thread too - not pregnant, but DS is 2,5 and DD is 7 months.

ladybunnikins Mon 15-Feb-16 16:54:55

Hi, I remember your name but I was just a lurker initially for ages on the original thread. I have a daughter who is nearly 10 months and just started ttc #2 possibly newly diffed but very early days There was a berry copter thread but I think it died after most people went to FB and unfortunately there hasn't been much luck on the berry conception thread lately.

PickledLilly Mon 15-Feb-16 17:54:32

Hi Chipmunk, my name was purple something, purplemonster maybe? But I was one of the first round of pregnant berries with Hazel and Cavort etc so maybe we didn't cross paths much?

IamChipmunk Tue 16-Feb-16 19:40:33

Ladybunnikins, How Exciting!

Did anyone find conceiving #2 easier than #1. We were extremely suprised that it took nowhere near as long, despite taking 18 months with ds!

Bunnygirlie Wed 17-Feb-16 11:04:14

I forgot to say congrats Chip

My son is 16m now and it's IVF again unfortunately for number 2 sad which really sucks!

HazleNutt Wed 17-Feb-16 11:15:33

Not in our case, as was instadiffer with DC1, and the second took a few months. But we do have berries who found TTC second easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now