Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just got the news

(4 Posts)
amummytobez Fri 12-Feb-16 04:12:30

i just found out i am pregnant, which is great news as me and my fiancee have only been trying for about a month! i still cant believe it but the results are there, smack bang in my face 2 pink lines. this is my first pregnancy so any advice would be much appreciated and welcomed greatly smile thanks!

- Megan

zannyminxoxox Fri 12-Feb-16 08:21:53

Congratulations start taking folic acid if your not already ☺

Marquand Fri 12-Feb-16 08:36:24

Congratulations!

And stress as little as possible. It has never helped anyone. Strap in for the ride of your life.

cheekstime Fri 12-Feb-16 09:52:59

flowers Congrats to u!

Also sleep if you need to sleep, eat little often if have morning sickness, don't beat yourself up if you can't eat as much as like. Look into keepink ok level fitness, drink water.

Try not to worry, when you do... try and do something about it....basically ignoring it....warm baths not hot or anything else you find relaxing or mind distracting.

If you feel you need ever, don't hestitate to call midwife, when you've been set up with one. They give you a day number non emergency and emergency numbers.

All the v best !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now