Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Second pregnancy early, on time or late?

(5 Posts)
Jenjen85 Thu 11-Feb-16 16:07:31

I'm just curious as to when second babies have arrived. DD arrived on her due date in 5.5hrs so wondering if my second will be just as easy. Was your second labour quicker than your first? (I know babies will come when ready tho)

Everythinggettingbigger Thu 11-Feb-16 16:27:45

no idea but due with DS2 in May so intrigued by this too! DS1 was 5 days over EDD after 56 hours of labour.....I hope to god the next one is quicker!

Jibberjabberjooo Thu 11-Feb-16 18:08:31

My first was two weeks early after 12 hours of labour. The second arrived on due date after two days. Everyone kept telling me the second is quicker, if only!

KatyK1980 Thu 11-Feb-16 18:19:47

Went into labor with my daughter at 40+3 and she was born 40+4.
Am currently 40+6 with baby number 2 and no sign of him arriving any time soon! I was convinced he'd come earlier as he's second baby...but no! Booked for induction on Wednesday!

PicnicPie Thu 11-Feb-16 18:22:16

Exactly 38+6 for both of mine. Both started naturally. First labour significantly longer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now