Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Had enough!! Please tell me I'm not only one

(6 Posts)
LouLou030783 Thu 11-Feb-16 07:44:15

So now 20 weeks and sickness stopped around 16 then came back before 19 I'm so bloody frustrated now I ended up in floods of tears last night because while spewing my guts up I had a nose bleed first time ever having one.

I'm just so exhausted with feeling like absolute shit, I got stemitil of the doc yesterday for the sickness so I'm hoping that this works soon and I start to feel better before.

I know it will be so worth it to have my wee baby I my arms but this pregnancy is so pish I feel like I sailed through my last two compared to this

Sorry for the rant just needed to vent somewhere I also feel so sorry for my OH cause I'm leaving him to do everything.

cheekstime Thu 11-Feb-16 10:25:47

Hi LouLou030783 thats so annoying, once my sickness started to ease up, it did come back but then subsided proper.

You've prob tried all sorts. Eating small amounts even if not up to it, helped me no end...even though horrid eating when feel sick but I made myself. Dry stuff, even if I had to resort to rubbish foods just to eat something...on bad times, cookies and jaffa cakes, as in whole packet.

I kept taking a preg multi vit to make sure it wasn't some sort of deficiency I had before bubs came along that was making nausea worse.

I'm no expert and stumped as to why two of your previous you were fine and this one not, they really must all be different. Friend had same thing..nausea right through with the first nothing with the second at all.

Good luck

HappyInL0nd0n Thu 11-Feb-16 10:30:11

You poor thing. Nothing to offer except sympathy and some virtual flowers.

I felt like that around the 18 week stage when my sickness came back for a (thankfully brief) visit. Don't forget, you're flooded with hormones too which makes everything seem that much more overwhelming.

Be gentle with yourself, try to take it easy and fingers crossed, the medicine starts to kick in soon.

LouLou030783 Thu 11-Feb-16 11:00:32

I'm hoping that I'll wake up one morning and feel amazing lol xx

squeezed Thu 11-Feb-16 17:19:41

I'm 26 weeks and still being sick but used to it now unfortunately. The medication can really help and I hope it does for you. Rest as much as you can, it really does help and be kind to yourself. My DH is also doing everything and Dd is keeping herself amused more than I would like, but it will pass eventually.

LouLou030783 Thu 11-Feb-16 17:38:32

Thank you squeezed X 26 weeks god u must be exhausted with it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now