Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Baby just gender scan girl but looks like boy

(10 Posts)
Rmaveale1 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:22:16

Hi
I got told this was a baby girl at a just gender scan by baby bond yesterday, however doesn't really look like a vagina is what everyone keeps telling me lol and have to admit I agree. Is it a girl just not as developed yet as it will be when she comes out?

HeyNonnyMaybe Wed 10-Feb-16 13:24:49

I'm no use to you, I can't even make out a baby in there.

Rmaveale1 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:26:00

I think that's a shot in between the legs

Dixiechick17 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:26:46

They look for three lines, I cant see so well on my phone, but if that bunch that they are pointing at has three lines in it then thats why

Momto3witches Wed 10-Feb-16 13:35:36

Hi all jus wondered if any that knows nub theory we'd AV a guess at my scan as I don't AV a clue

scaredmum2be Wed 10-Feb-16 16:09:03

Looks girly to me

Maurice169 Wed 10-Feb-16 16:24:46

I think this is a 'potty shot' where the picture is taken up between the legs

Wellthen Wed 10-Feb-16 18:24:42

If the big white shape is one leg and the other is slightly fainter a the top of the shot then a penis would protrude far more. Labia will protrude slightly in this position and especially on a tiny baby - their genitals always look slightly oversized I think.
Boys and girls are equally developed at this stage, otherwise they would leave revealing the gender until later.

Frankie72 Wed 10-Feb-16 19:05:14

If this helps this is our boy baby bond willy pic!

duckyneedsaclean Wed 10-Feb-16 19:06:45

My dc2 was scanned as a girl. Definitely a boy though!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: