Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby just gender scan girl but looks like boy

(10 Posts)
Rmaveale1 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:22:16

Hi
I got told this was a baby girl at a just gender scan by baby bond yesterday, however doesn't really look like a vagina is what everyone keeps telling me lol and have to admit I agree. Is it a girl just not as developed yet as it will be when she comes out?

HeyNonnyMaybe Wed 10-Feb-16 13:24:49

I'm no use to you, I can't even make out a baby in there.

Rmaveale1 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:26:00

I think that's a shot in between the legs

Dixiechick17 Wed 10-Feb-16 13:26:46

They look for three lines, I cant see so well on my phone, but if that bunch that they are pointing at has three lines in it then thats why

Momto3witches Wed 10-Feb-16 13:35:36

Hi all jus wondered if any that knows nub theory we'd AV a guess at my scan as I don't AV a clue

scaredmum2be Wed 10-Feb-16 16:09:03

Looks girly to me

Maurice169 Wed 10-Feb-16 16:24:46

I think this is a 'potty shot' where the picture is taken up between the legs

Wellthen Wed 10-Feb-16 18:24:42

If the big white shape is one leg and the other is slightly fainter a the top of the shot then a penis would protrude far more. Labia will protrude slightly in this position and especially on a tiny baby - their genitals always look slightly oversized I think.
Boys and girls are equally developed at this stage, otherwise they would leave revealing the gender until later.

Frankie72 Wed 10-Feb-16 19:05:14

If this helps this is our boy baby bond willy pic!

duckyneedsaclean Wed 10-Feb-16 19:06:45

My dc2 was scanned as a girl. Definitely a boy though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now