Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Constant pain in the pelvic area. Is this normal?!

(4 Posts)
JaneS16 Tue 09-Feb-16 18:38:26

Hi
I'm currently 31+3 weeks and for the last couple of days I have been in such bad pain down low. No matter what I do I can not relieve it. I think it's a mixture of pressure and muscle stretching. Do feel like I need a wee a lot too. My hips hurt, my back hurts and right down on my pubic bone area. It hurts to walk, sit and sleep. It's really getting on top of me now. Sorry to sound like a moaner just wanted to know if it's normal or if anyone is experiencing the same thing.

BeetlebumShesAGun Tue 09-Feb-16 18:43:22

Sorry OP, no advice but watching with interest as I'm 33 weeks and just started getting this also!

brew for you

Sunbeam1112 Tue 09-Feb-16 18:49:22

It sounds pevlis girdle syndrome. Im curretly suffering from it. Its gone worse and i am having physio tomorrow hoping to get the belt. I topd midwives several times but they didn't seem interested. It was my GP ( who even came to my house) who did the referral and got me the appointment

zannyminxoxox Tue 09-Feb-16 19:40:47

Im nearly 33 weeks and I feel your pain im exactly the same at the mo it beings me to tears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now