Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a dodgy website

(10 Posts)
nehagarg Tue 09-Feb-16 14:35:19

Has anyone ever bought from this website?

www.discountbabyequip.co.uk/

I am looking at strollers and this one seems to have the one I like for £339 instead of the retail price of £499. Seems a bit too god to be true. Would love to know if anyone has bought off this website in the past and if they are trustworthy?

MrsGlam Tue 09-Feb-16 16:31:16

I live in the area they have two shops on in Bournemouth and one in Poole, My sister brought her pram from them in the shop and I have visited the Poole shop..They exist and are fab for customer service. HTH!

nehagarg Tue 09-Feb-16 16:47:54

Aah brilliant. Thanks so much MrsGlam smile

MrsGlam Tue 09-Feb-16 20:57:08

You are welcome smile! Sounds like you have found a bargain!

nehagarg Wed 10-Feb-16 08:34:21

Yep. Sounded to good to be true. smile

But planning to hold off until the baby show next week and then call these guys. Thanks so much for your vote of confidence.

lastnightiwenttomanderley Wed 10-Feb-16 08:40:10

It could just be that they are 'older' models? Nothing wrong with that!

Southy84 Wed 10-Feb-16 08:48:47

I know two people who bought their prams from here - again from their stores. They were also really impressed with their customer service. Nice to find a genuine bargain smile

nehagarg Wed 10-Feb-16 10:30:22

Possibly lastnight. dont mind at all as long as I get the features I want.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Southy smile

illjusttalktomyself Wed 10-Feb-16 12:04:05

They are my local baby shop, I've brought from them for 20 years, I am pregnant with #9 so have brought plenty from them over this period of time and I would never go any where else, their customer services is first class too

nehagarg Wed 10-Feb-16 12:15:13

You people are brilliant. Thanks ever so much. This shop is going to save me so much money! I cant find better prices anywhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now