Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TTC, in need of bfp stories

(8 Posts)
Lyssie Sun 07-Feb-16 16:08:21

Hello all! I'm currently ttc #1. I'm a bit alone on this as all my friends and sisters are in a different part of life. Everyone's trying not to get pregnant so I don't have a community of support, other than my DH, who doesn't need to hear all the nitty gritty bits about conception.
I'd love to hear from mums who've already conceived or soon or those who are trying and your experiences (:
I could use a friend.

Mermaid36 Sun 07-Feb-16 16:11:02

I'm pretty much the last of my friends to have a baby (terribly old at 36!) although I was the first to get married etc....

Try and find yourself a group on here - there's lots of different ones depending on whether you are doing it scientifically (OPKs and apps) or just DTD when you can... grin

Namethattune Sun 07-Feb-16 19:26:54

You might get more responses with this on the conception board. Best of luck with ttc.

natalier86 Sun 07-Feb-16 19:27:40

Hi Lyssie, I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant with #1 and am 5 weeks pregnant. Happy to answer any questions and talk through stuff with you as know what a nerve wracking time it is!

haveacupoftea Sun 07-Feb-16 20:31:48

Hi Lyssie,

I had a faint BFP this morning. I feel as sick as a dog with a pounding headache. It doesn't feel real at all!

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 07-Feb-16 23:15:22

lyssie come join us. We're pretty much all ttc our first. Good bunch of girls, loads of positivity and we are full of over-sharing. It's been my saviour! Dh can only pretend to listen and nod so much while I whiter about opk's and cervical mucus! grin

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2566131-Thread-10-ttc-1-The-one-where-were-all-really-bored-of-hormones-the-tww-and-cervical-mucus-or-Why-is-my-eggo-not-preggo

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 07-Feb-16 23:16:44

*whitter

(You've caught us at a good time too, we're just at the beginning of a fresh new thread!)

Lyssie Sun 07-Feb-16 23:19:50

Yay!!! Thanks!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now