Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I've heard of restless legs but restless arms!!!

(4 Posts)
Red193 Sun 07-Feb-16 14:45:03

I'm 33 weeks now and have been suffering from horrific sciatica and restless leg for weeks now. I'm having physio for this but it's actually getting worse not better. Now however when I'm in bed at night I have the same feelings in my arms. It's driving me insane and is usually accompanied by itchy palms? Has anyone ever experienced this and if so is there anything I can do? Thanks

GingerDoesntHelp Sun 07-Feb-16 19:15:29

Yes, I've had restless arms as well. And sciatica, which a chiropractor sorted out for me.

You should see your midwife about the itchy palms - it can be a symptom of obstetric cholestasis.

5hell Sun 07-Feb-16 19:35:17

It's so annoying isn't it!!?! I literally couldn't believe it when it started in my arms too sad

I had rls before pregnancy but it was different and not as bad.

Sorry, nothing to offer except sympathy and empathy

Red193 Sun 07-Feb-16 19:57:28

At least I know I'm not going crazy! I have DR this week so will mention the itching then. DH is being so patient with me! He is a gem but it's so as a night I'm keeping him awake and it's not fair on him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now