Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Am I really pregnant?

(3 Posts)
Meg97 Sat 06-Feb-16 01:44:47

A few weeks back I started to get an odd feeling, like instinct and I knew something was odd. So I took a tesco digital test and got my BFP! Everything was great and I was even enjoying the symptoms..
Just to be certain 4 days later I took a boots test and it came up negative. I thought maybe it was the time of day I tested so I proceeded to do another and that was a BFN.
I then went and bought CB digital just to be sure. BFN on both of those.
AF is now 6 days late, I still feel the symptoms.. And I still in my head feel pregnant.
What is happening?! I just want to know for sure. Any advice at all would be so helpful xxx

IndiX Sat 06-Feb-16 07:33:45

Hi,
Sorry to hear about the bfn's, it could be a chemical pregnancy or you could just not have enough hcg hormone for the tests. Have you tried a first response early result test?
If it is still bfn I would phone you doctor as a lady I know didn't have enough hcg in her urine but blood tests showed she was pregnant. Good luck!

Meg97 Sat 06-Feb-16 14:20:48

I'm going more towards chemical pregnancy now because at some point I had enough hcg to be giving postitives but that has fallen because all I get now is negative. Still no sign of AF though! Thank you, I'm going to need all the luck I can get haha xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: