Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need a little rant

(14 Posts)
LouLou030783 Thu 04-Feb-16 18:57:28

If one more person goes 19 weeks is that all u sure there's not 2 in there. Check that bump..u look further on I'm gonna explode in so sick of hearing how feckin big my bump is

DontKillMyVibe Thu 04-Feb-16 19:19:33

I'm getting that and I'm only 14 weeks! 2'of the people who said it are midwives grin am going to be fecking huge at this rate!

(Scan confirms there is def only one)

hufflebottom Thu 04-Feb-16 19:20:46

Haha. Wait till 38 weeks and you'll get...not arrived yet or still not dropped!

sepa Thu 04-Feb-16 19:22:20

A huffle said, wait till you get further along. I have this almost daily. Pissing me off but 3 weeks till I can hide and wait

DontKillMyVibe Thu 04-Feb-16 19:25:57

Have been advised not to tell anyone my due date or otherwise I'll only get plagued by texts enquiring is the baby here yet over and over multipled by a million. Pretty hard to avoid people roughly knowing when it's due though even if I don't say exactly 7th August. Have discovered already that your body and your business stops being your own when pregnant. Someone in work today decided to talk to me about my boobs hmm

LouLou030783 Thu 04-Feb-16 19:33:57

Most of work just know I'm due end of June lol. With dd and ds I was fortunate not to get many people asking if I popped yet although with dd I used to have randoms in street walk past and go ohh that's a boy

How about u keep ur comments to yourself lol

I already feel huge and people constantly going OMG look at u is going to get really grating over next 20 weeks I never had with dd or ds well not that I remember anyways

LouLou030783 Thu 04-Feb-16 19:34:43

Dontkill seriously?? Just randomly started talking bout ur boobs?

DontKillMyVibe Thu 04-Feb-16 19:44:32

Boobs convo came about as colleague was going for a mammogram in the afternoon and made a comment that mine have gotten so big they'd probably not fit into the machine which led to others chirping in about leaking and cabbage leaves etc and asking if I have stretch marks on them yet. They're colleagues rather than friends so it was all a bit over familiar. Seems like there are no limits when pregnancy is involved

Mermaid36 Thu 04-Feb-16 19:46:50

Ha! I'm pregnant with twins and if one more person tells me I'm going to be huge, I'm going to go bananas!

Of course I'm going to be big - I've got 2 babies inside me!! What a stupid comment to make!

vodkaredbull Thu 04-Feb-16 20:07:21

I've had 9 months of "your bump doesn't look big enough" which of course terrifies me!

LouLou030783 Thu 04-Feb-16 20:23:41

Lol people just don't think do they x

sepa Thu 04-Feb-16 20:29:30

I had a guy tell me about his ex wife's water birth - he was in the pool underneath her at the time the baby came out. Suffice to say I heard way too much information from that birth story!

Your body becomes the property of everyone else when pregnant. I think it's so rude!

LouLou030783 Thu 04-Feb-16 20:42:19

I know it's not like my baby will be their property so why they feel the need to comment on every little thing is beyond me i always just say to people who are pregnant hope ur feeling ok or how u doing not let me touch u or wow look at how far U are or wow look at ur boobs

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 04-Feb-16 20:44:33

I get this too. I'm at the point where I just say, "I'm 30 weeks now-I'm pretty sure they'd know if I was having more than 1."

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now