Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice

(8 Posts)
Erin19 Wed 03-Feb-16 21:07:20

I am 10 weeks tomorrow and i feel totally normal apart from being tired and my partner says moody all the time. My boobs were sore to begin with but not now.. anyone else the same. Is it normal as this is my first preg and it worries a little not having any sickness or anything.

seven201 Wed 03-Feb-16 21:19:16

That's not unusual. Try not to worry

Agent160 Wed 03-Feb-16 21:23:22

I was exactly the same! I'm 30 weeks now and I've had hardly any symptoms the whole time. I think it's just more common to hear about all the sickness etc.

m33r Thu 04-Feb-16 09:39:54

I'm 6+3 with DC2 and was sure I felt sick by this point last time. Slightly worried but trying to be grateful...

cowbag1 Thu 04-Feb-16 09:46:11

I had absolutely no symptoms when I was pregnant with dc1 for the majority of the pregnancy. I think it's quite common.

Gunting Thu 04-Feb-16 09:48:43

Same here, I didn't actually know I was pregnant until 4m because I had zero symptoms.

In fact I only vomited once during pregnancy and that was when I was in labour. grin

Ds is 3 months now so it was nothing to worry about

brookeberry Thu 04-Feb-16 09:51:47

erin the strongest symptoms that I had were before 9 weeks. My sore boobs disappeared around then which I found really worrying - I'm now 30 weeks. smile It's quite common for symptoms to come and go. It's true what they say, the first trimester can often be the hardest for worry, and once you get to that 12 week scan you'll feel a lot better.

Erin19 Thu 04-Feb-16 12:51:02

Thanks for your replies, reassured me a little, you just hear of girls saying theyve been sick non stop, and never really heard anyone say they havent so thought it was maybe too good to be true that i am actually pregnant, i dont mean to sound ungrateful or anything. Its just a worry at times as you begin to wonder if you are actually preg!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now