Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hard to urinate?

(9 Posts)
cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 08:07:18

Feels like I need to go but have to almost push it out & change position. I'm nearly 20weeks.

Any ideas mumsnetters?

Thank you

whatsoever Wed 03-Feb-16 12:08:33

I've had this on and off. Advice I've seen that works a bit for me is kind of rock backwards and forwards while you're sitting on the loo. That way, if the baby/your uterus is pressing awkwardly on your bladder and causing the problem it kind of moves the pressure a bit to let you wee. HTH.

cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 12:24:54

Thank you whatsoever this is reassuring, this is exactly what feels like is happening :/

spacefrog35 Wed 03-Feb-16 13:41:23

I find lifting 'bump' slightly seems to help start things blush

LittleMouseontheDairy Wed 03-Feb-16 17:39:57

I actually sort of stand/ squat and lean forwards. This takes the pressure of uterus off bladder/ urethra and seems to allow a 'free flow'. I'm 34 weeks and have weed like this for weeks! I'm hoping it is toning my thighs a little at least.. hmm

cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 17:47:47

These are great tips spacefrog & LittleMouseontheDdairy and hey will last me as the weeks gone on too, ummmm makes me wonder what else is in store ha

cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 17:50:48

they will last as the weeks go on too - typo no read through mania here

Shelby1981 Wed 03-Feb-16 18:17:02

yes, I've got this & am only 16 weeks. Will be bursting for a wee but then cant go/only dribbles out. Leaning forward sorts it out, I assume it's cos my bladder's being squashed in the wrong place?

cheekstime Thu 04-Feb-16 11:20:22

Hi Shelby I have had no signs of infection, so I've concluded same as you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now