Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The 3 lines for a girl thing...

(8 Posts)
ColdMeatPlatter Tue 02-Feb-16 16:27:02

So we had our anomaly scan today. So happy to be told everything looks good except for a fibroid that has appeared. But all well with baby thankfully. We didn't ask for the sex, we really don't mind. But on looking at the scan picture, can anyone else see the 3 lines or "hamburger" people refer to when they talk about female scan pictures? Sure there are 3 lines but they don't look to be in the right place for the genitals grin

superherostrawberry Tue 02-Feb-16 16:49:16

It\s 3 lines in a 'potty shot' - don't think you can tell from this angle at this number of weeks. Google 20 week potty shot to see examples?

5madthings Tue 02-Feb-16 16:51:57

You can't tell from that angle, it needs to be a between the legs view.

ColdMeatPlatter Tue 02-Feb-16 17:12:58

Ah yea the femur length pic, I remember that from DS! Saw a little sac between the legs, but of course didn't realise til after he was born. Thanks!

cheekstime Tue 02-Feb-16 17:54:31

Haven't got a clue but wanted to say Congrats on today, Ressssssult must be a relief. bubs is a little star

ColdMeatPlatter Tue 02-Feb-16 18:22:03

Aw thank you cheeks flowers A big relief surely. I was so nervous this time around for some reason .

cheekstime Tue 02-Feb-16 18:48:18

thank u for my flowers smile, feeling nervous for my 20 weeker coming up..hopefully I won't get as nervous as for the first scan. Just don't know that 100% is ok do you til you're there. Odds in favour though hey.

Maurice169 Wed 03-Feb-16 10:18:35

Hmm, I'm thinking boy?! Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now