Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

so sick so soon...

(5 Posts)
clank2 Mon 01-Feb-16 18:58:00

Baby number 4. I am only 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant, but I am absolutely hanging and have been for over a week. My boobs feel huge already, I feel sick from when I wake up until about 1, I am getting acid indigestion and am so bloated and farty that I could already pass for 9 months gone. So tired too....how, how can I be feeling so awful so soon. I never felt like this with the others. Jesus, its going to be a long 9 months.....

Sophia1984 Mon 01-Feb-16 19:03:24

Hi clank Congratulations on your pregnancy and sorry you're feeling so rough. I had indigestion, nausea and ridiculously painful boobs from about the same point. Mine did get quite a bit better at around 8 weeks and the tiredness went away. The nausea has returned but not nearly as bad, and it is only in the evenings now. Hopefully you might just get a few weeks of it.

sepa Mon 01-Feb-16 19:05:03

Twins maybe? I know symptoms can be worse when there is 2 in there

clank2 Tue 02-Feb-16 07:42:59

I have been warned by boyfriend it better not be twins! Don't know what he thinks he can do about it ;)

Sophia1984 Tue 02-Feb-16 13:20:46

Oh and I only have one baby in there ;-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: