Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am i even pregnant?

(10 Posts)
Mummy523 Mon 01-Feb-16 15:30:13

I am so confused!! Me & my sister have the exact same period cycle. We were both due on last monday. Both took test yesterday & both got very clear positives. I know this may sound stupid. But is it possible im not actually pregnant and my body is producing hormone because she is pregnant? My boobs are sore and i feel generally unwell and very tired. But is it all in my head 🙈 nervous mummy!!

Joopy Mon 01-Feb-16 15:45:43

It sounds unlikely! Congratulations and how lovely that you'll be going through it with your sister.

SweetieDrops Mon 01-Feb-16 15:48:27

Sounds like you are pregnant, were you TTC? Hope it goes well for both of you.

Mummy523 Mon 01-Feb-16 15:49:16

Nope neither me or my sister were ttc! Its so strange! Im very paranoid! 🙈 xx

Mummy523 Mon 01-Feb-16 15:50:33

Well I say I wasnt TTC but in all honesty we wasnt preventing either! Xx

Mummy523 Mon 01-Feb-16 22:04:18

I wasnt TTC but wasnt preventing either 🙈xx

Jodiel23 Tue 01-Mar-16 17:26:10

Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light?
I had my period two days early then had a full five days slightly lighter period than usual, but seemed to stop suddenly on 5th day, but two days later had slight pinkness when I wiped (sorry if tmi) I had sex a few hours before that! Could I be pregnant?

Jodiel23 Tue 01-Mar-16 17:27:35

Not pregnant from the morning sex 😂 Obviously!

Mummy523 Tue 01-Mar-16 21:03:52

Theres always a chance. How long ago was it? Whens your next period due xxx

Jodiel23 Tue 01-Mar-16 21:32:05

Was exactly two weeks earlier than starting date of period on the 19th, should be due on period around 20th March.
I've just never had that slight pinkness after having nothing at all for two days when period had stopped, don't know what to think, is it to early to test 🤔

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now