Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Buggy board... Which one?

(6 Posts)
Twinkletwinkle84 Mon 01-Feb-16 09:05:50

Hi ladies, DC1 will be 2 and 7 months when our little one arrives and I don't drive so I think a buggy board will be essential for the longer walks. Does anyone have any recommendations?x

MrsBenWyatt Mon 01-Feb-16 09:11:03

We used this when DC2 arrived, and it is about to be used again when DC3 arrives later this month.

www.kiddicare.com/p/Lascal_Maxi_Buggyboard_Black.htm?product_id=545398&utm_source=pla&affiliate=KC-google-shopping&gclid=CJzo1_Cb1soCFSQTwwod1fsCnA

We used it on a Bugaboo Cameleon and this time have an Uppababy Vista.

Jibberjabberjooo Mon 01-Feb-16 11:35:43

We have the same, the lascal maxi.

Buttercup27 Mon 01-Feb-16 11:38:06

We have the Lascal mini and use it on a single scissor stroller. They resale easily at a good price too.

Oysterbabe Mon 01-Feb-16 12:15:01

My friend has just bought this one that also has a little seat. It looks really good attached to the pram.
www.swedekidsandmore.com/ourshop/prod_4287169-Easy-X-Rider-4-PreOrder-delivery-due-in-March-2016.html

bluewisteria Mon 01-Feb-16 14:24:35

We had a lascal buggy board with a bugaboo and a maclaren, it was very good, robust, still around for when our next baby is born should we need it!
If you have a bugaboo, I wouldn't recommend their buggy board, it's a nightmare to walk behind, you have to walk on the side of it so does your back in, or did with mine anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now