Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling pregnant; am I correct in thinking I can't test til next Monday at the earliest?

(4 Posts)
magnificatAnimaMea Mon 01-Feb-16 03:52:05

Today, I suddenly have the bone-crunching tiredness, hungover nausea/headache, and the rock-hard boobs that have grown 2 whole cup sizes overnight, that I had when I got pregnant last September (pregnancy ended with an ERPoC in November).

Last time, these symptoms started about a week after conception; I'd never had them before, they stayed around the whole time I was pregnant/ while bHCG was still up in the 1000s, and they went away completely once my bHCG levels were back to near zero.

Periods seem to be a bit all over the place since coming off the pill mid last year. I've had one 28-day cycle and one 18-day cycle and was pregnant/post-ERPoC the rest of the time.

Dates:
LMP started Friday 15 January, finished Monday 18 Jan.

DTD Friday 22 Jan., Sunday 24 Jan., Tuesday 26 Jan.

Had EWCM Weds 27 Jan.

So if I assume a cycle of 28 days or a bit shorter, period is due Friday 12 Feb or a bit before, and thus I can't really test until Monday 8th Feb. at the earliest, and a negative won't be accurate until Friday 12th or later?

Is that correct?

ThirtyNineWeeks Mon 01-Feb-16 04:00:45

Correct.

magnificatAnimaMea Mon 01-Feb-16 04:17:50

Thanks.

(Obviously, I was hoping I'd got the numbers wrong and could nip off to the supermarket for a test today...)

Junosmum Mon 01-Feb-16 05:54:20

Yep. Test any earlier and you may as well be peeing on a fiver!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now