Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Loss of symptoms at 9wks

(7 Posts)
Jenjen85 Sun 31-Jan-16 11:11:05

My first pregnancy with DD resulted in sickness from 6wks until 18wks. With this pregnancy Iv felt nauseous but not been sick. Last week I had to have 3 days off work as I felt awful/tried/sick/weak but since yesterday I don't feel sick or tired and my boobs aren't that sore either. Worried it might be a MMC did have a scan at 7wks 4 days and saw a heartbeat but can't help but worry with my loss of symptoms now. Anyone else lost symptoms around 9wks?

Tollygunge Sun 31-Jan-16 11:12:34

I'm 8 weeks 3 days. Not a single symptom except my boobs hurt and I was tired. Nothing from week 7 onwards. Def there though as had scan yesterday

sepa Sun 31-Jan-16 11:54:39

My symptoms kept coming and going from about 8 weeks I think. Enjoy it whilst it lasts

Colabottle10 Sun 31-Jan-16 12:13:58

My symptoms went bang on 9 weeks.

9+3 and they were back with a vengeance.

Luciferbox Sun 31-Jan-16 12:15:24

Snap, I had the same with DS1&2.

Mslg Sun 31-Jan-16 12:22:17

Me too - mine are coming and going all the time. Had my 12 week scan last Wednesday and all is well in there. Try not to worry OP

ThatsNotEvenAWord Sun 31-Jan-16 15:14:26

It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now