Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 weeks loads of energy-paranoid

(5 Posts)
Awrstickthekettleon Sat 30-Jan-16 18:34:37

Is this normal?!

With my DD I was physically immovable from the sofa from about 5 weeks and would be ready for bed about 7.30 (not to mention the puking).

With this pregnancy, I've got so much more energy even than I would normally-has anyone else had this?! Obv want to enjoy feeling well in these v early stages but also a bit paranoid that something is wrong if I'm not feeling crap confused

Also if anyone else felt this way, did it last?!

sepa Sat 30-Jan-16 18:37:38

I found out at 5 weeks that I was pregnant. Only sign was missed period. I had energy, no sickness, no cravings/hunger and I wasn't tired. I'm 34 weeks now.

Could be that your carrying a boy? (Some people can tell the difference between sexs and others can't)

sepa Sat 30-Jan-16 18:38:42

Oh, mine didn't last although I was only sick twice but since about 10/12 weeks my energy has been zapped!

Awrstickthekettleon Sat 30-Jan-16 18:40:34

Thanks Sepa! That's really good to know smile

quitecrunchy Sat 30-Jan-16 23:02:52

At 5 weeks I was bouncing around. The nausea and fatigue didn't really hit me til closer to 7 weeks. Enjoy it while it lasts wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now