Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bra's

(4 Posts)
sepa Sat 30-Jan-16 16:25:26

Hello smile
Just reached 34 weeks and I need to change my bras again. What did other people change to at this stage (if you needed to) I potentially have 8 weeks left of pregnancy (if they let me go 2 weeks over). Is getting breast feeding bras now a bad idea?
And can anyone recommend some? Either normal bras for this late on or for breast feeding? I can't get them in my town but depending where people recommend I will have to visit one of 2 towns. I don't really have the energy to faff with going to both towns to see what they have about

Junosmum Sat 30-Jan-16 17:47:00

cheapo primark bras for now and save the money for decent nursing bras- you'll likely change size again any how.

BikeRunSki Sat 30-Jan-16 17:50:29

What Juno's mum said, if you can still fit Primark bras.

bluewisteria Sat 30-Jan-16 17:55:11

I found belvia type bras amazing, about £7 each, so comfy and room to grow. I'm a g cup and the xl fit and support me just about, I'm 37 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now