Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

can early scan be wrong?

(7 Posts)
kaylla23 Sat 30-Jan-16 02:16:19

Hi! I got dated 10 weeks on the 27 th of January which takes me back to conception date in November 18..I only had intercourse twice that month with 2 different parteners,1 on the 3rd of Nov (protected sex) and
1 on the 26th of Nov unprotected(9 weeks back).my baby measured 31.9mm...I am getting ill,I can no longer sleep thinking what happened if the scan is wrong ,as I don't want the man I had protected sex with on the 3rd of Nov to be the father of my child.any wrong dated baby or similar experience helps a lot and is appreciated

FastWindow Sat 30-Jan-16 02:23:25

No experience but it is unlikely to be wrong by more than two weeks. Please relax, your 3rd November will be very very unlikely to be the father.

FastWindow Sat 30-Jan-16 02:25:15

Are you ok?

Sanch1 Sat 30-Jan-16 10:03:59

10 weeks pregnant means you conceived around 8 weeks ago depending on length of your cycle. This puts you at conception around 2nd december. There's no way it can be the early november guy.

Artioo2 Sat 30-Jan-16 10:17:35

As Sanch says, 10 weeks is dated from the first day of your last period, not from conception. Conception would generally be around two weeks after that, so I don't think you need to worry.

FatimaLovesBread Sat 30-Jan-16 10:20:27

Just echoing what others said. 10 week pregnancy means you had your period around 18th November and conceived around 2nd Dec give or take.
So it looks like you'll have had a period in between partner 1 and 2 anyway

kaylla23 Sat 30-Jan-16 19:04:15

i feel so much better now and all the answers had been taken this burden away.thanks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now