Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

confused how far I am

(2 Posts)
klh1989 Wed 27-Jan-16 23:14:05

Wondering if any1 could help last month on the middle of my cycle I had light pinkish discharge only when I wiped for a day then nothing else I was then 2 days late and was just going to do a test when I started bleeding. It was bright red bt it wasn't as heavy as what my normal periods are like but it did last around 5 days. I'm 2 days late again this month and iv done a test today and result came up positive within 30 seconds each time and I took 2 tests. I don't kno if the end of november could have been my last period or that bleed I had at the at the end of December was a actual period or not!

FuzzyOwl Wed 27-Jan-16 23:23:57

Congratulations! In my experience implantation bleeding is dark brown and is more like spotting, so I would say five days of red blood was a period. I would also expect a quick line to come up when two days late, assuming you have an average length LP. Therefore, my guess is that you are about a month pregnant.

They are not always completely reliable but you could get a Clearblue conception indicator and you will know from whether it says you are 3+ weeks (conceived in November) or 1-2/2-3 weeks (conceived in December).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now