Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Symptoms already at 4 weeks!

(5 Posts)
ILoveYouBaby Wed 27-Jan-16 16:27:13

Only four weeks but already feel awful! Exhausted and super hungry. I don't remember feeling this awful this really in previous pregnancies.

Please tell me I'm not alone in feeling like this already!

HP07 Wed 27-Jan-16 18:17:15

I'm now 6 weeks but I had some symptoms before I even knew I was pregnant, totally exhausted and sore boobs. I now feel nauseous if I don't eat for a couple of hours but haven't been sick yet. You're not alone smile

Namethattune Wed 27-Jan-16 18:45:03

I'm currently 6 weeks with #2, and have been feeling dizzy and sick since before I even missed my period! It definitely didn't start that early with dd1. You're not alone.

ILoveYouBaby Wed 27-Jan-16 19:55:37

It's crazy! Hoping it's a good sign.

MrBensMrs Wed 27-Jan-16 20:04:39

I have had two faint BFPs this week and if af doesn't arrive on Saturday I'll be 4 weeks. My boobs are KILLING me ;( Sore, heavy and achy - can't describe it! And needing to wee man And lastly af type cramps on and off! But if I could switch any feeling off in my boobs I bloody would!! Am a 38FF and worries I'll need a forklift to carry them around at this rate! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now