Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Faint positive but not pregnant on digital

(3 Posts)
Mummyto1B Wed 27-Jan-16 15:03:25

So... I'm after some advice. I am 8 days late for my period and have been trying for another baby. I was doing pregnancy tests last week with all negative results. Monday j got a positive on the clear blue, a very faint line after 2 mins. I did the test again first thing Tuesday and got another faint line for positive - pic attached. Today I did a clear blue digital to find out how far along I was and it said not pregnant 😞 I have cramp today and when k went to the toilet noticed very red blood when I wiped. I'm getting worried now can anyone offer any answers or advice?
On the clearblue digital I broke it apart to see the test strips - pic included

Whatdoidohelp Wed 27-Jan-16 15:11:27

If your 8 days late and a digi is saying your not pregnant I would think your not pregnant sorry. I actually think that picture of the test is not a very strong positive-blue test dyes are notorious for the ink lessons and being difficult to read. If you were pregnant I think the cramps and bleeding will be the start of a chemical pregnancy miscarriage. Don't be disheartened, chemical pregnancies are very very common. Try again next month.

Mummyto1B Wed 27-Jan-16 15:49:01

I did a sure sign one at lunch time which also had a faint pink line which reassured me until the cramping this afternoon. Strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now