Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

1 stone gain at 14 weeks?!

(3 Posts)
harboromummy Wed 27-Jan-16 12:18:37

Wtf!! Tbh I have been eating a lot of rubbish, but iv also been sick.

I lost 5 stone before I fell pregnant, really don't want to get back to that.

Argh I gave myself a 2 stone gain maximum, well I'm guessing that's out the window now. 😪😪 best start slimming world!

UptownFunk00 Wed 27-Jan-16 12:32:33

With both pregnancies I gained in first trimester, lost in second and kept even in third trimester.

Try and eat a little healthier with the occasional chocolate-y treat and do gentle exercise (walking and swimming are great).

Congrats on your pregnancy smile

Southy84 Wed 27-Jan-16 12:34:18

I have literally just been googling weight gain as I have been worrying too! I gained the first stone very quickly too and at 24+2 I am now 1stone 5lbs heavier, the weight gain has evened out and I haven't gained any weight the past couple of weeks. I found once I got to about 16 weeks I stopped feeling as hungry and i really am thinking about what I eat now. I wouldn't worry at all as people gain weight at different points and if you've noticed you've been eating a lot of rubbish (I was doing the same) it's a good time to empty the cupboards and swap the unhealthy snacks for healthier ones smile I am the sort of person who cannot have chocolate or biscuits in the cupboard or I will eat them all...

Well done on your pre-pregnancy weight loss, don't beat yourself up on your weight gain, you are growing a baby. You've also got plenty of time to get into better habits, I don't think you need to punish yourself by going on a diet x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now