Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Varicose veins in vagina?

(6 Posts)
Onthedowns Mon 25-Jan-16 22:16:53

Anyone esle had this? Had it with my first pregnancy and I think they are back! Basically 30 weeks pregnant and feel like everything is going to fall out!! I touched myself earlier and it felt very swollen!!! Last pregnancy midwife thought I was mad when I bought it up!!! I am worried I could have a prolapse or something????

LumpySpaceCow Tue 26-Jan-16 09:26:18

I've got them! And know many women that had them in pregnancy. Get a mirror and have a look if you can or go to see your GP so he can tell you what it definitively is if you're worried about prolapse.

poocatcherchampion Tue 26-Jan-16 09:30:18

Its quite attractive, pregnancy.

yup three times

youlemming Tue 26-Jan-16 15:29:11

Yes didn't with my first but did with my second, they pretty much took over the whole area and I was worried it would be a problem in birth, they weren't and by the 6 wk check had almost gone.
I have been left with a pea sized hard lump on one side but it doesn't seem to cause any issues.

Stylingwax Tue 26-Jan-16 15:30:59

I had this. Tis grim. I sympathise.

Onthedowns Tue 26-Jan-16 16:05:01

Thanks everyone I have been so sick throughout pregnancy I am worried I have strained everything out!! 😷 All dignity goes out if the window doesn't it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now