Advanced search

(3 Posts)
Bobby2121 Mon 25-Jan-16 00:30:45

Hi all, I am very new to all this.. My husband and I have been TTC for approx 9months.. He works away and we only see each other approx 5/6days per month 😞
I tried to work out dates in my head and booked him flights to come home around those dates, no joy so far!
I bought an OPK and started using it this month to get a better idea of when I Ovulate.. I had my period on Sunday 10th Jan, I tested the following Sunday and got a blank circle, I tested on the Monday 18th and got a flashing smiley face, tested the Tuesday and got a static smiley face, we BD Tues night & wed night... I tested again fri (just to make sure it was correct) and I got a blank circle, however on sat I had CM and tested again and I got another static smiley face... I am soooo confused.. Have I ovulated twice this month? The first time I don't think I got cm, Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Artioo2 Mon 25-Jan-16 07:51:16

The tests usually specifically tell you not to test again once you have a static smiley face - I think the way they work depends on a comparison of your hormone levels earlier and later in your cycle so I would say it's likely that the first result was right and the second misleading.

sizethree Mon 25-Jan-16 12:30:51

There's a specific board for conception which may be more helpful for you and get more responses. It can be found here...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now