Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Question

(3 Posts)
Bobby2121 Mon 25-Jan-16 00:30:45

Hi all, I am very new to all this.. My husband and I have been TTC for approx 9months.. He works away and we only see each other approx 5/6days per month 😞
I tried to work out dates in my head and booked him flights to come home around those dates, no joy so far!
I bought an OPK and started using it this month to get a better idea of when I Ovulate.. I had my period on Sunday 10th Jan, I tested the following Sunday and got a blank circle, I tested on the Monday 18th and got a flashing smiley face, tested the Tuesday and got a static smiley face, we BD Tues night & wed night... I tested again fri (just to make sure it was correct) and I got a blank circle, however on sat I had CM and tested again and I got another static smiley face... I am soooo confused.. Have I ovulated twice this month? The first time I don't think I got cm, Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Artioo2 Mon 25-Jan-16 07:51:16

The tests usually specifically tell you not to test again once you have a static smiley face - I think the way they work depends on a comparison of your hormone levels earlier and later in your cycle so I would say it's likely that the first result was right and the second misleading.

sizethree Mon 25-Jan-16 12:30:51

There's a specific board for conception which may be more helpful for you and get more responses. It can be found here...http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now