Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No cravings!!

(7 Posts)
MG35 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:11:55

Hi all I'm 23 +4 was about 13 stone (I'm 5ft 4 ins tall) at the start of pregnancy had terrible queasiness and nausea until about week 15. Although this has subsided I am still only able to eat child size portions before feeling I've had a 5 course banquet. I have gained about 4 pounds in the pregnancy just worried I'm not getting enough food. Anyone else lost appetite in pregnancy?

HavingAnOffDAy Sun 24-Jan-16 21:42:40

I felt bloody awful when I was pg with DD. Could barely eat a thing until 15/16 weeks, although I only vomited once. I didn't gain much weight in the first 6 months but then probably gained a stone over the whole pg.

With DS I was starving the whole time, ate like a pig & gained about 1.5st

Missdee2014 Sun 31-Jan-16 07:17:33

I've had a very poor appetite my whole pregnancy, currently 34 weeks. I've been eating 3 square meals per day but rarely anything in between and have gained 1 stone so far. I want cravings for crap food! Ha

MG35 Sun 31-Jan-16 23:40:09

It's been hit and miss some days I can eat others nothing is tickling my fancy as im often getting a horrible taste in my mouth after eating, in particular when I have citrus stuff. Xx

BartlayWhitlaymoore Mon 01-Feb-16 01:03:03

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BartlayWhitlaymoore Mon 01-Feb-16 01:03:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Red193 Mon 01-Feb-16 18:30:19

I didn't put on a gram until I was 21 weeks and now I'm 32+2 and have put on just over a stone. I was sick until 18 weeks but seem ok now. However my appetite is decreasing again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now