Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Diet stress..!

(5 Posts)
Frankie72 Sat 23-Jan-16 20:34:18

29+3 and worried about my diet... Just want to get it off my chest and either some one to say me too or sort you shizzle out!

I'm eating proper meals including veg and get at least 4 of my 5 a day everyday. But I'm craving the sweet stuff... I've just demolished a bag of skittles and a bag of malteasers. I've had a milkshake and a donut today too blush do I need to calm it down or is it alright you like as long as I'm getting the good stuff too?!

I'm not over weight and although I've put on some bulk through the preg it's not massive amounts.

Yay to cake or not ladies?!

Champagneformyrealfriends Sat 23-Jan-16 20:57:17

Well I'd say yay, but I could've written your op! grin

Everythinggettingbigger Sat 23-Jan-16 21:38:16

Is this your first? I have always been quite healthy with my diet and always have at least 5 a day.... I still do! I'm 22 weeks with my second. With my first I put on nearly 3st (just fat.....that was after my DS was born so no I couldn't blame the weight of the baby! ) and I really wish someone would have told me to lay off the double chocolate muffins 😳 took me 4 years to lose the weight and get back to my previous birth weight (granted I didn't try very hard, if I would have stuck to it and concentrated on it i reckon maybe a year). This time I am trying my hardest not to let that happen again. ...I know it's not the be all and end all but my God I am struggling!! All I want is chocolate!

oneconfusedchick Sat 23-Jan-16 21:47:39

I think you are normal. I try and get my fruit and veg but I am addicted to white bread toast, chocolate and pick n mix!!!!

oneconfusedchick Sat 23-Jan-16 21:49:16

I've refused to weigh myself and I won't until after baby born and a good few weeks after that. If I am too heavy I will just feel worse. Last baby I was back in my size 10's 6 weeks after baby... I was a stone heavier at booking app with this baby and have def put on more weight due to craving junk so I know it will be harder this time to loose the weight but I WILL DO IT!! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now