Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Seeing baby move ...

(8 Posts)
MissN92 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:57:06

Is it odd at first to find seeing your baby move through your belly a bit .... well odd: I have just experienced this recently as baby is growing bigger and bigger and while I find it amazing and will get used to it ... it has creeped me out slightly at first!! I feel so guilty! Did anyone else feel this way?

TheLittleLion Wed 20-Jan-16 22:06:00

Definitely experienced it. It is pretty weird to see someone elses arm/foot trying to force its way sticking out of your stomach. You get used to it, I used to really love watching after I got over the initial weirdness grin

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 20-Jan-16 22:27:10

I did find it disconcerting at first but now I don't mind so much! DH, on the other hand, finds it a bit frightening-I think he assumes it must hurt me bless him.

NHKX2 Wed 20-Jan-16 23:04:07

It is not odd to find it odd...it is certainly an odd thing. Wonderfully odd...

madsaz76 Thu 21-Jan-16 08:15:14

It's extremely odd but I love it! I do find myself zoning out of conversations and just staring at my bump. Also enjoy tickling or prodding back and seeing the response. Will actually miss it when baby out (will be he only thing! )

mrsjskelton Thu 21-Jan-16 08:15:47

It gets weirder grin

ThursdayLastWeek Thu 21-Jan-16 08:17:52

Don't start feeling guilty just yet, plenty of time and opportunity for that later wink

It IS odd, but like NHKX2 said, wonderfully odd!

goodnightdarthvader1 Thu 21-Jan-16 10:30:23

Totally. I told the doctor it was freaky, she looked at me like I was insane. I also find the movements quite uncomfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now