Talk

Advanced search

London Baby Show Feb 2016

(6 Posts)
HD18 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:25:30

Anyone been before? I've just booked tickets and wondered if it's good and anything in particular I should look out for while there? Hoping to get a good deal on a pram. Thank you.

HD18 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:31:49

Sorry, just realised I posted this twice...not sure how to delete the other one confused I'm using the app.

OwlinaTree Wed 20-Jan-16 22:26:42

It's quite good in that you can look at all the different prams and get demos etc. We did this and it helped us choose. We didn't but on the day although you would possibly get a discount. We also were interested in washable nappies, and there were lots of suppliers there so we could have a good look and got some good discounts on those. Worth pricing up anything you are thinking of buying as sometimes the show prices are much better. We got a set of cheeky wipes much cheaper than on the website for eg.

There's a lot of rubbish there too of course. We enjoyed it (went to the Birmingham one) was a good day out.

Rufus200 Thu 21-Jan-16 09:24:36

I went to the October one and got 20% off lots of things. Different stands are selling the same stuff so you need to go and check the price at each. You also need to haggle! I went on the 1st day but people who went on the last day said while it was manic they got even bigger discounts as suppliers didn't want to take stock home with them! There was also cool stuff that I hadn't seen anywhere before. There were also freebies being handed out. Take a shopping bag to put stuff in. I got my cot mattress there but then had to wait 8 weeks for delivery! Got my carrier and took it home that day. Also got those bibs that look like they are from a western movie, much cheaper there as they do huge multi deals.

Just check prices online before you go, amazon is often cheaper then anywhere else.

HD18 Thu 21-Jan-16 10:29:40

Thank you for the tips ladies. Good thinking about the shopping bag! I would of totally forgot to take one. I've already priced up some things I want so will take the list with me and see which is cheaper smile x

Jibberjabberjooo Thu 21-Jan-16 10:33:22

You can buy anything most of it you don't need!

We got our pram. Got a really good deal including car seat. Go round all the stands and see who is doing the best deal! Also it's good as you can have a play with all the prams. You might get some free stuff too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now