Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

London Baby Show Feb 2016

(6 Posts)
HD18 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:25:16

Anyone been before? I've just booked tickets and wondered if it's good and anything in particular I should look out for while there? Hoping to get a good deal on a pram. Thank you.

Melinda76 Thu 21-Jan-16 14:29:39

I've got tickets for this too am hoping to get some great deals as haven't bought anything yet! smile

MaryEllen1 Thu 21-Jan-16 14:41:50

Went to the one in October at olympia, got some great bargains there. Little tip don't be afraid to ask for the price of the display models, we got a Chicco next to me crib for £100 when they were selling them for £150!

LucilleLeSueur Thu 21-Jan-16 16:13:04

We went in 2010 when I was heavily pregnant with my first. I got a free Tens machine out of it, because my (bought on ebay secondhand) one was too old for the pads. Didn't buy anything else though - it was mostly for the fun of it.

That's the first place I ever saw a Stokke buggy though - loved it so much I bought a secondhand one six months later on ebay.

Bargains to be had if you're actually in the market for furniture etc I would think.

BurningGubbins Thu 21-Jan-16 16:55:43

Yep, definitely worth a look though it can be a bit overwhelming having all these must-buy products thrust at you. Do your research in advance so you know how much of a deal you're getting. It gets hot in there so have breaks and drinks.

HD18 Thu 21-Jan-16 16:56:55

Thanks ladies! I'm looking forward to having a mooch around. I've made a list of things I need so will check prices before I go so I know if I can get a better deal before i go x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: