Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boy or Girl...help!

(3 Posts)
Trixie15 Sun 17-Jan-16 11:39:53

Hi all,

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and have recently had my 20 week scan, initially I didn't want to find out the gender of the baby however does my scan picture hold the answer?! See the two lines at the bottom of the picture. It's driving me mad, it's the only thing I can concentrate on, I've spent hours looking at the photo, googling, watching other people's gender scan reveals in the hope it's may help. Does anyone on her have any expertise that can help me? See picture attached!

Doublebubblebubble Sun 17-Jan-16 11:52:58

The nub theory is for 12 week-ers I think. And I don't know how the skull theory works x All I can see is the bottom of your bubbles ribs... I think you're going to have a surprise baby unless you get a private/4d scan congrats though surprises are fun xx

Trixie15 Mon 18-Jan-16 20:09:35

Hi doublebubblebubble, thank you for your message, yes I think it's going to be a surprise too...I've restrained myself from studying the scan pic over the last day, being in work helpssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now