Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone from Bristol due July 16?

(12 Posts)
JasmineW13 Sat 16-Jan-16 08:20:18

Hello,

I'm new here. 15 weeks tomorrow with our first and over the moon. It's all super real now and it would be great to make some friends nearby that are going through the same thing!

I'm Jasmine, nice to meet you lovely mums to be! X

Saphwoodman Sat 16-Jan-16 09:41:36

I'm Bournemouth due July 16th so not far!!

Saphwoodman Sat 16-Jan-16 09:42:12

Also I am 14 weeks today and due July 16th are you sure you have the dates correct? X

RhinestoneCowgirl Sat 16-Jan-16 09:46:15

I'm in Bristol but well past baby days I'm afraid! Bristol is a lovely city for families, congrats on your pregnancy smile

And <whisper> the other site (Netmums) is apparently better for local meet ups.

Oysterbabe Sat 16-Jan-16 10:28:34

I'm in Bristol but just had my little one. I just wanted to say that if you are having your baby at Southmead you're in good hands. My girl needed a bit of extra care and everyone was wonderful.

AuntieStella Sat 16-Jan-16 10:31:43

There's a very active chat thread for those due in July running here

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2544785-July-2016-5

No idea if any are in Bristol though! It's probably worth trying MN Local

(Sits back, awaits flaming for suggesting different topics)

Pregasaurusrex Sat 16-Jan-16 11:18:42

I'm due on the 13th and from Bristol...

Bluebell20 Sat 16-Jan-16 15:03:11

I'm due at the end of June, and though I'm not from Bristol, I am nearby and that will be where I go to give birth smile Do come and join the antenatal thread - it's lovely!

JasmineW13 Sat 16-Jan-16 16:35:08

Wow. Hello everyone! You are all saying to look at different things like local and things, I don't know how I would do that! I'm not very good at technology.

Yeah I have my dates correct. That's what the lady who gave me my scan said anyway!

Whereabouts in Bristol are you ladies from?

And how is everyone finding being pregnant?

X

Pregasaurusrex Sat 16-Jan-16 19:53:48

I live in North Bristol, but thinking of moving to the Chew Valley area after the baby! However work is very much in Bristol- so who knows how that will pan out!

Pregasaurusrex Sat 16-Jan-16 19:53:58

Where do you live?

JasmineW13 Sat 16-Jan-16 23:45:16

I live in the centre at the moment, looking to move to Bedminster asap. Have you started going to classes or anything like that yet? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now