Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Justgender scan at ultrasound direct

(11 Posts)
Rosi393 Fri 15-Jan-16 21:48:21

I am 17+1 and have booked the justgender scan for next Thursday. I do have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks although it seems so long away and I haven't seen anyone since 12 week scan. Has anyone experienced the justgender scan?

Needcaffeinenow Fri 15-Jan-16 21:49:58

Yes and they were brilliant. I don't know if it was just the person I had that day, but she did it way more detailed than advertised and also did a 4d one. Printed out those pics too! I highly recommend them. Had two scans with them now.

goodnightdarthvader1 Fri 15-Jan-16 22:38:15

Yup, did mine bang on 16 weeks, was great (and so far, at 36w, seems to be accurate!)

Rosi393 Fri 15-Jan-16 23:10:43

That's great to know. I'm really excited for it. Can't wait to see the baba again.

CarShare Sat 16-Jan-16 09:21:27

I used them but for a 4D scan- they were really good.

mommathatwearspink Sat 16-Jan-16 09:30:19

We used Ultrasound Direct (aka Baby Bond) for two scans during pregnancy with DD - a reassurance/dating scan at 7 weeks and a 4D scan at 27 weeks.
I would really recommend them and will be using them again when we have another.

Saphwoodman Sat 16-Jan-16 12:33:04

I had mine right after my 20 week scan. I didn't want to find out at my 20 week scan because I had a student scanner who seemed like he needed help, I was being rushed really and didn't feel comfortable. Always more special when you pay I think x

Picklesauage Sat 16-Jan-16 20:59:15

Yeah, ours was great. My DD was uncooperative at the 20week scan and so we didn't find out sex. So booked one of these. It was great as my older child could come too and she felt more involved.
We didn't get 4d pictures, but did get loads and loads of scan pictures!

Picklesauage Sat 16-Jan-16 21:01:11

My only word of caution is they do suggest waiting until after the 20 week check as if they find a problem they can't tell you what the issue is, just that there is one. This happened to a friend and she had a dreadful few days of anxiety. The scans I'd look ambiguous, but all was alright in the end.

jusdepamplemousse Sun 17-Jan-16 14:47:33

Pickle in that case they should and could have referred your friend to her hospital for obstetric review before 20 week scan surely...how awful to be left in limbo.

Great experience at our just gender scan OP - their ultrasound machine was brilliantly clear (much better than most at the hospital!) and v efficient and friendly. Only downside was a slight upsale attempt but it wasn't pushy.

(We were told if they saw anything untoward they'd phone our maternity unit and discuss concerns so we could be immediately reviewed if nec. Didn't arise thankfully. )

SpecialStains Sun 17-Jan-16 17:25:33

Had an early pregnancy scan with them today. Worth every penny! Really happy with the service/quality of pictures and I would use them again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now