Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All I want to do is sleep!

(4 Posts)
bippitybopityboo Fri 15-Jan-16 12:36:11

Hi all 14+2 weeks pregnant and all I want to do is sleep I have no energy at all!!! I have read everywhere that by now I should feel better have more energy and sickness should subside. I still feel nauseous and so tired. I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and on days that I am working I'm struggling already so who knows what I'll be like at 30+ weeks.
Has anyone else felt this drained is it normal or should I worry

5madthings Fri 15-Jan-16 12:40:39

I felt like this for all pregnancies, including current one, am now 28 and a half weeks. For me it eased by about 16wks. Still feeling bit nauseous but not the overwhelming knackerdness I had early on.

Rest whenever you can, you may well find later stages Easier, I always have done.

MoreGilmoreGirls Fri 15-Jan-16 12:52:21

I am 14 weeks and also very tired, does not help that I have a two year old to run around after. I'm sure I was not this tired first time around and I worked full time then! Hoping it eases soon

MG35 Sun 17-Jan-16 23:28:37

Sleep when you can!!! Sounds perfectly normal I'm 22+4 and work m-f 9-5 sometimes later and by 2pm I'm knackered!!! I have a nap when I get home and a good lie in or afternoon nap on days off. Don't feel guilty your baby is doing so much growing you have to rest. Also get partner or family to help with chores if you can. My dad does our ironing it's a god send and one less stress. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now