Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When does afternoon queasiness go...

(4 Posts)
londonrach Thu 14-Jan-16 17:37:29

11 weeks almost 12 weeks. Ive been very lucky i know, not been sick (no idea how as some times i feel it better if i was) but i have the most awful queasiness in the afternoon which lasts until i go to bed. Ive lost interest in food as everything tastes awful and managing on cheddars at the moment. This isnt going to last the whole 9 months is it. Im not complained it be worth it to have a baby, just love to eat again without the lack of taste and feeling sick. Im fine in the morning and can eat a normalish breakfast, although it tastes awful.

frikadela01 Thu 14-Jan-16 17:42:36

I'm 15+2 and it's just startING to subside with me. I don't feel as queasy all the time and slowly getting my appetite back.

londonrach Sat 16-Jan-16 20:00:18

Hopefully no long then. Really suffering tonight. Smells are making me feel very very queasy. Dh has had to cook as i couldnt go in the kitchen. Not that he minds as he better cook than me. Beginning to hate food!

frikadela01 Sat 16-Jan-16 20:37:09

Now that it's going I can appreciate how easy I had it. Obviously at the time I felt worse than anyone in the entire world grin I don't know how I'd cope with hypermesis... hats off to the women who do.
Hope you'll feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now