Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Evap or positive....

(7 Posts)
RvG2014 Wed 13-Jan-16 23:39:51

Ok so.. Simple question.
8dpo. Spotting this evening. Took a test. Super diluted. Initially negative. An hour later.. It looks like this.

Haggisfish Wed 13-Jan-16 23:41:17

Argh! Very faint. Use the second in the morning?

Rpj16 Wed 13-Jan-16 23:43:50

Doesn't the test's instructions say its not valid after 10 mins? Wouldn't get hopes up til missed period tbh, it's horrible being disappointed!

RvG2014 Wed 13-Jan-16 23:44:10

I have one more which i can do in the morning... Could it be after an hour though? This is it with a flash... Does it look more grey? Or pink?

XL Wed 13-Jan-16 23:44:51

I'd do another with first morning urine and make sure you read it within the time frame... An hour after is way too long so would be void

Junosmum Thu 14-Jan-16 00:02:29

Used pregnancy tests are like lit fireworks - never go back to them. Do another with FMU, or better yet, wait a few days.

RvG2014 Thu 14-Jan-16 00:09:52

Ok.. I wont go into full action stations just yet. I'll give it a few more days and try again smile thank you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: