Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waiting for the sickness

(5 Posts)
Jenjen85 Tue 12-Jan-16 14:14:09

With DD I was so sick from 6wks until 17wks. I was signed off work for nearly 10wks and in hospital. I'm currently around 6/7wks but so far no sickness just felt a bit queasy. I know there's time yet for sickness to arrive but has anyone been bad in one pregnancy then not in another?

Kiciaaaa Wed 13-Jan-16 10:01:21

With my first boy I wasn't sick at all I don't have nothing. I am now 8 weeks 4 days and apart from sore boobs I've got nothing again, strangely I am more worried and anxious about this one. And my first scan isn't till February sad embrace the no sickness smile

Jenjen85 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:06:52

I'm the same kiciaaa (more worried) Iv got a scan next Thursday at the early pregnancy clinic as got pregnant on the coil so they are keeping an eye on me. I'll try and embrace the no sickness for now smile

Kiciaaaa Wed 13-Jan-16 10:09:42

Oh the waiting is killing me lol I wasn't like that with my first!! My midwife was laughing at me and said "what's with all the second times mums" they worried all the time. So strange smile good luck x

Jenjen85 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:14:03

I know it's the not knowing if everything's ok cos I'm not being sick that's worrying me so much ha ha goid luck for your scan in Feb my 12wk one will be in Feb too so altho Iv had a sneaky peak (not much to see tho) Iv got wait too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now