Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 week scan, Sac, yolk present. Irregular shape.

(2 Posts)
Solan Mon 11-Jan-16 20:55:06

After 10 days spotting on I had a scan today, I should be in or around 7 weeks. Had abdominal and a vaginal scan. Midwife said she couldn't give me any definitive answers.She could see the sac and the yolk but couldn't tell if it was a viable pregnancy yet. It had grown a small bit from last week but not as much as the would expect. I have to go back next Monday for another scan and then maybe have more answers. I don't know what to think anymore...emotionally battered and bruised now. Had a missed miscarriage August 2013 so don't trust any physical feelings. Today is the anniversary of losing my daughter at 17 weeks 14 years ago so everything is a bit raw. Anyone have any experience with inconclusive scans? Ta x

OwlinaTree Tue 12-Jan-16 09:17:21

I don't have any experience of this but wanted to say I'm thinking of you. The scan may just be early,I guess you will have to wait and see what happens next week. Fingers crossed for you. Sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now