Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

termination clinic!!

(7 Posts)
shelbyperkins38 Sun 10-Jan-16 14:47:21

Hi I was wondering has ever experienced at Maidstone Marie stopes having a termination the surgical suction option and ever had it done then a few days to a week later hemeraged ended up in hospital having to have a dnc (scrape) it happened to one of my close friends and also someone i no of has anyone else been thru this or no anyone that has help please!!!

sizethree Sun 10-Jan-16 14:54:08

That sounds like a very traumatic experience. Sorry your friend went through this and I hope she's on the mend now.
There's a section called 'pregnancy choices' that you may get more responses from.

shelbyperkins38 Sun 10-Jan-16 14:55:33

That's okay she is all fine now thank u will try that page x

PotteringAlong Sun 10-Jan-16 14:57:02

What help do you want? Not a termination but they are very clear if you have medical management for a miscarriage that it may not be complete.

shelbyperkins38 Sun 10-Jan-16 15:12:47

Hi there potteringalong I'm not sure what u mean. And I mean help as I'm due to have surgical termination Tuesday and want to no how many people that this hemaridgimg has happend to x

PotteringAlong Sun 10-Jan-16 16:20:44

I've just checked the leaflet from the miscarriage association and the figures they quote is 1 in 200 people have haemorrhaging after surgical management, so 0.5%. I imagine the figure is the same for a termination.

shelbyperkins38 Sun 10-Jan-16 17:05:13

Thank u that's helpful xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now