Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when will I get a proper bump? (Third baby)

(7 Posts)
SaveMeTheWaltz Sun 10-Jan-16 11:09:10

18 weeks with my third baby, and still in that annoying stage where I look fat rather than pregnant. Didn't 'pop' properly until around 6-7 months with DC1, definitely had a bump by 5 months with DC2, was expecting to have one earlier this time, but still nothing. When did you show with your third baby (particularly if you took a whole to show properly the first two times)?

SummerMonths Sun 10-Jan-16 11:09:47

I showed latest with number three. Probably around 25 weeks.

Runner05 Sun 10-Jan-16 11:25:22

My family have the unfortunate tendency to look 6 months pregnant at 3 months. Not sure which is worse hmm

Sleepingbunnies Sun 10-Jan-16 11:28:35

I'm with runner I had to tell work at 10 weeks because it was so obvious with number 3

SaveMeTheWaltz Sun 10-Jan-16 11:59:18

That's interesting, Summer Months - most people find its the other way around. Do you have any idea why?

SummerMonths Sun 10-Jan-16 12:05:52

I don't know Save. My third bump was always my smallest and neatest. My first was biggest! Third baby was a bit smaller than the others but not smaller than average.

5madthings Sun 10-Jan-16 12:09:00

I am expecting Dc6 and my bump popped out to a bump at about 24wks. Have been the same with all my pregnancies, went to twenty week scan wearing regular jeans and looking s bit podgy but by 24wks had a definite bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now