Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

JOOLZ DAY EARTH PUSHCHAIR?

(3 Posts)
SophieC13 Sat 09-Jan-16 14:36:18

Does anyone have the Joolz day earth pushchair?

Do you like it?

Did you buy any extra bits?

kamillaw Sat 09-Jan-16 18:49:06

I've bought one 2nd hand as this is babe no3. I haven't test ridden it but love it for bounciness, seat size (tested my 2 year old in John Lewis) the one I bought came with footmuff which is handy and I will buy the shopping bag some extra wheels and maybe a new belly bar. If you like it go for it!

ThePug Sat 09-Jan-16 19:17:27

I fell in love with the Joolz range online and after trying out on two separate occasions to make sure, I have a Geo on order. The styling of the Day and the Geo is very similar but the things that swung it for me were:

1) The basket on the Day is ridiculously small - you couldn't really fit anything worthwhile in it. You can buy a net shopping bag for the back, but I think you can only use this when the seat is forward facing, so not with the pram or parent-facing seat
2) The Day fold is more clunky than the Geo (which is super easy) and it doesn't have a clip to keep it shut
3) The Geo is more futureproof as can be converted to a double if necessary

They both handled really well and are gorgeous prams though smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now